<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 10, 2006

Chocolate Penis Mold...the Gift That Keeps on Cliche-ing

clone-a-willy

Somewhere around the house is my Pride and Joy done up in plaster and silver paint. No, no, you don't have to imagine it, I wouldn't do that to you...but if Alessandra reads this and can find it, I'll post the animated gif. It was quite the chore and hassle to plastercast myself, and the result was, well...less than aesthetic than I'd like to admit, but at least we got the job done.

Chocolate Penis Mold...now were talking objectification! An opportunity for my wife to put my misanthropic manmeat between her choppers, and slobber away on it without all the histrionic wailing, crying and gnashing of teeth that I put myself through every time.

Honestly, Nature likes reuse her designs...Horse heads and clouds, clams and muscles, warty-ass-pickles and penii. Now you too can give the gift of love without the brine! Think of it as positive reenforcement. Or at the very least, a really big laugh, or small one as the case may be.

via The Consumerist

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?