<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another one Bites the Cliche

A Young Bush Appointee Resigns His Post at NASA - New York Times
George C. Deutsch, the young presidential appointee at NASA who told public affairs workers to limit reporters' access to a top climate scientist and told a Web designer to add the word 'theory' at every mention of the Big Bang, resigned yesterday, agency officials said.


He's resigning not because of his dirty tricks at the behest of the government, but because he was caught lying on his resume. Thanks to another vigilant individual, Deutsch was discredited. Most likely he'll get some high paying gig at a government think tank like the now indicted Scooter Libby.

We are living in Dark Times, and they lying Pigfuckers who run our government are doing their best to consolidate their Power by denying us access to exposing information while at the same time doing their best to illegally get our info. My life is an open book, ask me anything and I'll answer, but pry into my business without my permission and I'll try to tear your head off.

Like a nasty Staph Infection you pick up at the hospital, Religon induced sickness refuses to go away. One would say, it was "evolving" in it's tenacious fight to keep a grip on your mind and spread it's filth everywhere.

I was taking a cat to the vet last week and I was listening to NPR's show On Point and the host was talking to a Philospher who had written a book about....ready for this... Religion's Evolutionary Origins. It was a lot of "Gosh! Wow!" on the show but I was rolling my eyes because it was already ancient news to me. (Christianity Meme). But hindsight tells me if you don't know the word "Meme" you should listen to this show.

Anyway, I won't say we have these bastards on the run because they are fighting back with every dirty trick at their disposal, but let it be known there is a Civil War going on in the U.S. now. And it's between the forces of the Open and Free vs the Army of Fundimentalist Oppression. Or think of it as the armies of Progress vs Regress.

The foundation of what makes America America: our Liberty, our Democracy has not just cracked but has shattered in the name of Security and Special Interests. "http://www.presstelegram.com/search/ci_3470080">Haliburton is building "Emergency Detention Camps in the US.

I'm not optimistic that my side is going to win, but I do need to figure out my part in this. What can I do to keep America strong, what can I do to make the world a truly better place, and not one constructed of a false facade built on sand?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?