<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Spring Fever in January

Today's high is 63. I'd say that due to global warming we're fucked, but today I am reaping the benefits, unlike the people of Moscow who are suffering through an anomolous -30 though I don't know if it's F or C. I came ->_<- this close to wearing shorts today just to be funny, but I'm a self professed "Weather Puss" so it was all I could do today not to wear my quilted pants.

Work, Guitar, Hang Out, Game. That's pretty much all I've been doing since Christmas. So there isn't too much exciting action at Cap'n Marrrrk's crib. I do claim though to be above the level of Suck, guitarwise though. So that's good.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?