<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Cap'n Stagg

So Alessandra has been in Brazil since Sunday, and Jebus Chris do I miss her. Last year she went to China for 2 weeks and she said she would never leave me again for that length of time...well...family is family I suppose.

Anyway, the time spent by myself and the cats is good, but I've also been busy running errands and such yet somehow managing to not get anything done. Weird.

Guitar is going well, I've gotten together with my friend Sky and we are going to learn some songs from a book I have. At least I'll learn, he already knows a ton of shit. I play more with my mind than my heart, and there is a weird disassociation with the music, but I believe it is the anti-anxiety meds. Blah, blah, blah.

I thought I'd have more to add, but I don't. Sorry, and talkers later.


Yarrrrrr!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?