<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 25, 2005

An Odd Coincidence

A couple of years ago I had found the website forWonderella Printed, a company that produces neat little pamphlets of story and illustration, but I lost the bookmark.

A few weeks ago I found myself a Secret Santa, and needed a product quickly and had wanted to send them something from Wonderella, but I had forgotten the name of the company. I spent about 3 or 4 hours trying to find it before I gave up and bought something else, thought the situation of forgetting the name just bugged me, so I tried again to no avail.

Then a few days ago I got a package in the mail from Wonderella, contained little Christmast greetings of a reproduction of Snow Bound, a poem by John Greenleaf Whittier. That all said, now I know who they are and I plan to buy some stuff from them.

Give them a look.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?