<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 23, 2005

I NEEDS to eat: one step closer to Marzipan Babies

As some of you may know I have a POWERFUL need to sink my teeth into a lifelike Marzipan Baby. Too bad that like the Unicorn and non-pedophile clown, they don't exist.

However, Alessandra was at the craft store last night and found this:

MarzipanHead

and proceeded to make me a head for me to chew on and I discovered I did indeed like marzipan. Though as you can see from the package the shape was "Angelic/Young Adult" I think the finished result seemed more like Mongoloid or Fetal Alcohol Syndrome than either of the first 2 choices.

Oh well, for now my ogrish lust is slaked by the idea I can also nibble on marzipan fingers and toes, but I'm still on the look out for those damn babies.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?