<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Flipside of Solstice : Night of the Long Dreaming

This is just a name I made up because I was thinking. And when I get to thinking, trouble usually happens...or I invent another holiday.

Winter Solstice celebrates the return of the Sun. But you know what? Tonight is the longest night of the year, and we are not celebrating that. Personally, I like sleeping and dreaming, and I know that at night my creative powers are at their greatest, I am closest to the source of myself, and the Spirit World (if there is one). Tonight the Gods Nott, Morpheusand the divine coupleKek and Kauket are at their peak before their waning of the half year. Tonight they deserve to be honored for their role in the Cycle as well.

May all your sleeps be refreshing, and your dreams be lucid. May all the hounds stop chasing you, your body be clothed before the masses, your teeth remain in your mouth, your emergency phone call go through and may you be prepared for all your exams.

Have a Blissful Dream Night!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?