<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 12, 2005

9 months later...the baby is FINALLY arriving...

9 months ago something big happened, we are so excited we can hardly contain ourselves...
>
>
>
>
>
>
The Big U2 Show! Fucking Finally! Christ man, I've been waiting so long Alessandra could have pooped a baby out by now. 9 fucking months to hold tickets for a show. Can you believe it? I sure can't. U2 has already released a DVD from their tour, which says to me that maybe they think they've already played their best show. But I'm going to send them so much fucking positive energy that it will make them perform to the peak of their abilities.

It's been forever since I've been so excited about something, I feel as though I'm waking up from a long sleep. WOOT!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?