<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Thermo-nukular Thursday

Update There was no yelling or accusations. Just a short talking to about making sure we catch our mistakes. We are all very relieved, but understand it could have easily gone the other way. We are now working to put more protective systems in place...and sticking to them.

So the owner of my company thinks I'm a fuck up. He's been riding me very hard about errors I have been making. And yes, he's right, I've made some mistakes, but all of them have been caught before going to press. That's why we have a system in place of others who check our work.

Unfortunately after went sent to various publications, some ads for a bank (of which he is on the Board) the Bank called and asked us to change some information and my co-worker in Traffic (does what you think) failed to re-send the new ad to the publication. They ran the one we sent earlier. Whoops!

This information is critical, its the Annual Percentage rate or some sort. A big deal in the banking world. Perhaps not, but it is certainly a big deal with the owner.


Soooooo, the owner is very, very angry. He has called a closed door meeting at 8:30 tomorrow morning with my coworker in Traffic and our immediate superior. We understand, based on stories of previous experience, that there is going to be a lot of yelling. I don't think my job is in jeopardy but still A. you never know, B. who wants to be yelled at by the owner. Hoo Rayyyy!
I repeat it again, and stand by it: Work is for Saps and Suckers.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?