<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Serentiy Trailer Goes Live Today

Update It's Up!
The Update's Update: It is very spoiler-ific and I watched it with a goofy-ass smile on my face. I may watch it again. It looks awesome, like the show I've come to love, but more so. And if it doesn't do it for the entire cast, it's definately gonna make Summer Glau a big star.

I hate it when shows I like get cancelled, especially when they get cancelled after 9 episodes. Thankfully, due to a strong fan base, Firefly has been reborn as motion picture. It is a show with characters not characatures, Story, humor and most importantly, Heart.

The Trailer goes live today at Apple. Most likely has spoilers.

Extra Superfucking-Shiny!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?