<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Me & Julio Down By the School Yard

The song I'm currently working on with my guitar. As I stare down the page of blank. I discover I don't have much to say. Work is work (for Suckers and Saps as usual), I practice guitar nearly everyday. I may be slowly getting better. Our limestone foundation is kind of moldy and falling apart, so we need to probably spend huge bucks to fix it, and somehow we burned out the USB ports on our Mac G4

Good news in that some friends we thought were moving in Juneish are going in August. It's been awfully cold here the last week or so, in the 40's and 50's...too cold to go riding. Spring is springing, and all is well.

How is your week coming along?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?